Akatsuki's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki's Revenge

Based off of Naruto. The Akatsuki come back to exact their revenge.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

New Announcement Empty
PostSubject: New Announcement   New Announcement Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:22 pm

I the creator of this site welcomes your participation in me Forum. This forum offers you the chance to interact with users. We ask that you Post with respect for all players. This is a community. So, when you post, we encourage you to tell your fellow community members a little about who you are. It enriches the discussion to know who's "behind the post." Well, I'll start.

My name is Heather and I like cats. I like the color orange and also in love with Anime/Manga. ^^

There's an Off-Topic post with "Intro Yourself" so please use that to intro yourselves. Please keep this site clean as possible and I'm a first time maker of this things. I've always watch what other people do but now it's me turn. Well I hope you like my website and is pleased with it. I'm a die heart fan of Naruto so I hope you all are too.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com

New Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki's Revenge :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: