Akatsuki's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki's Revenge

Based off of Naruto. The Akatsuki come back to exact their revenge.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Playing Game Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Role Playing Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Game Rules   Role Playing Game Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Rule 1: No plagiarizing Naruto's names. Names like "Sakura" or "Gaara" are property of Masashi Kishimoto. We will not allow you to use names from the books. Be creative, think of your own names.

Rule 2: Absolutely NO godmode. This means, that your character can not go and hunt a Akatsuki, kill half a village by them self, or be invincible. Your character must be a normal ninja, which means it must have WEAKNESSES. If you attack another ninja, it WILL attack back. You can not put something like, "Cougar kills Brian". You must allow a battle.You will be banned if you are caught in godmode.

Rule 3: At least 2 sentences each post. This should be easy. Describe your character's feelings, expressions, its surrounds, anything! Don't just post, "*nods*" or "*smiles*". Any posts shorter than 2 sentences will be deleted without question.

Rule 4: No cursing because it is censored. We want to keep this a clean place. We know it is always happening in the real world, and we could care less. If your post has curse words the words that pop up would be humorous and maybe ruin the mood you tried to set.

Rule 5: Be polite. Any rude comments will be deleted.

Rule 6: Title threads and messages appropriately. Do not give a thread "no subject", because it will be ignored. Another example is titling a thread, "Hey I'm new" while wanting to join any of the higher ups. First off, you're supposed to message the admin (me), not post a thread. Any replies to these types of threads will be deleted, and your thread will be ignored.

Rule 7: You CANNOT play another person's character. You can't talk for them, describe their reactions, or thoughts. Such a post will be deleted.

Rule 8: Writing in CAPS means your character is shouting. If you post anything in all caps, it will be ignored or deleted and is also hard to read...For me anyways.

Rule 9: "Do Not Reply" means DO NOT REPLY. If anyone sends a message with this, then DON'T reply to it! It is probably a manner that can not be changed- which means they don't care. Any replies to such messages will either be ignored or will result in a new enemy.

Rule 10: When typing your character's name and physical description to the topic area, make sure it is in the format given. Make sure it is in Third person! (In other words, don't use words like "I", use "she" or "he"). Make sure it is a decent length! If it doesn't go into enough detail or too little detail, then you will be asked to rewrite it! Just look at my character to see what it is to be or the Character Template.

If you send a message set like this:

Character name: Whatever
Eye Color: Bla blaasdfasd
What I Look Like: Blahblahblah

It will be deleted or you will get yelled at.

Rule 11: You age the more you post in threads. If your never active, don't expect your character to grow up. Ever.

Rule 12: What the Admin says is FINAL. Don't argue. You will be ignored or banned.

Rule 13: If you are banned, making a new account and deleting/altering pages will get you nowhere. Not only are most of the pages locked, but we know how to get them back. You will only make yourself look like an idiot. If you do so, you will be IP banned. This means that you can never visit our site again.

Rule 14: Throwing a fit because you don't agree with something will get the post deleted or yourself banned.

Rule 15: We don't care about your fights, fight over the PM, not on a thread. If you are having a disagreement with another person here, then fight about it in the private messages.Fight threads will be deleted. And do not send the message to all registered users or all mods. We could care less about your petty arguments.

Rule 16: Once your character is dead, its dead. You can not bring it back to life. You'll need to start over and make a new character.

Rule 17: If your character gets deleted, too bad. This goes hand-in-hand with rule number 12. If your character gets removed from being inactive, that is that. Unless it was a mistake, your character is dead. Make a new one.

Rule 18: Do not lie. If you are caught lying about another member (like saying that they are doing something bad when they are innocent), may the Gods or Gods of Death help you. You will be IP banned. This means you can no longer visit our site at all. We hate liars.

Rule 19: The Admins have lives. We are not on 24/7, so you may or may not get a reply from your messages on that same day. PLEASE be patient and don't keep sending the same message over and over. It will be ignored if you do so.

Rule 20: Begging to be an admin will get you nowhere. We come to you, not vise-versa. If you bug us about becoming an admin, we will simply ignore you. If it continues, you'll get banned.

Rule 21: Harassing or threatening people will get you banned. Too many people are leaving because of this, and it needs to stop. Now. Really, we don't want too many people out.

Rule 22: If you have been harassed or threatened, we cannot do anything until we have either a trusted witness or proof. It is like a court case- you cannot accuse somebody without having either evidence or a witness we can all trust.

Rule 23: If you start a new character without permission you will be banned. We do not tolerate this, especially if the user keeps doing it multiple times!

Rule 24: Do not make a new account and make it like your old name YOU WILL GET BANNED!!! AGAIN!!!

If you still have a question and you've read through EVERYTHING then PM me or Sweeny Todd.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Barber/ Homicidel Maniac
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Game Rules   Role Playing Game Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:43 pm

In the RP are we allowed to have more than one character, like two? If so how or at what post count. The post count was how a site I joined had it. Like every 500 posts grants you acess to makeing a new character. just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Game Rules   Role Playing Game Rules Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Hmm, I guess every 150 posts you can get a new character but if you leave it alone for to long I'll be forced to delete it. Please make wise decisions.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Game Rules   Role Playing Game Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Game Rules
Page 1 of 1