Akatsuki's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki's Revenge

Based off of Naruto. The Akatsuki come back to exact their revenge.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aina: Number Two of Group One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Aina: Number Two of Group One Empty
PostSubject: Aina: Number Two of Group One   Aina: Number Two of Group One Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Name: Aina
Nickname: The Unswayed
Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood Type: A+
Jutsu: Fire, Medical
Personality: Aina is somewhat quiet and only speaks with spoken or need to speak. Her face is always emotionless and only shows emotions in battles. Aina enjoys toying with her opponents and likes to end battles quickly which is an odd combination. She lives up to her nickname 'The Unswayed' she is swayed by none. Even if her Partner Uzu says something different but doesn't really care. When she speaks up Aina's tone seems cold and unheartful but always she has a 'not caring attitude' like she said to Uzu once "To make it simple, I don't care about you at all. Am I being to cold? But that is reality, my friend. The relations and results from you have nothing to do with me as long as I have nothing to do with you. Basically I don't care. Not a single bit." She knew Hidan and thought of him as a father figure. When she found out he was gone she didn't show emotion but when she fought the next day she cried in battle.
Appearance:
Aina: Number Two of Group One Mystery_Fire_Ninja_by_widowmondred

2. Game Info
Level: Akatsuki Member
Weapons: Scythe and Katana
Village: Where Uzu goes she goes.

3.Biography/History:

Past Day:
When she was little she meet with Hidan when he was on a mission. He at first wanted to kill her but instead saw power in her. Hidan took his necklace off and gave it to her. He said to find out what this means and study it hard. After a few years she found out it was a religion. She studied it but her parents didn't approve so she left the next day to find the S-Class Criminal. Before his death, Hidan saw her again and taught her all she needed to know. Aina thought Hidan a father figure in her life and loved him. He taught her the techniques that he learned. She had learned all his moves she had not want to be immortal. 'I don't want to live forever, Hidan-sama, I want to die someday.' He looked at her and walked away. This was the last day she saw him. She waited for days for him but he never came back. Aina didn't cry because she learned not to show emotion but later on she found out what happened. He was defeated by a man named Shikamaru. She vowed to soak revenge into this man.

Present Day:
She is presently with Uzu and trying to find out more about this 'Shikamaru.'

Good or Evil: Don't care at all.

4. Weapons:
Scythe
Name: Scythe
Effect: Poison- when she slices her enemies open poison is injected into the enemies body.
Sickle- Her blade on the scythe can detached and be used as a sickle.
Fire Jutsu- She place fire to make the enemy burn.
Description: Aina: Number Two of Group One Scythe____by_REBEL808

Katana:
Name: Shizu
Effect: None
Description: Aina: Number Two of Group One KATANA_Fitting_by_B0R

5. Specials/Jutsu's:
Mystical Palm Technique- medical technique to heal her allies
Genjutsu- creates illusions for enemies.
Fire Palm Jutsu- the jutsu pin points to the hand where fire is burning of the hand and also make anything out of it.
Hidan's Techniques
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Barber/ Homicidel Maniac
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Aina: Number Two of Group One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aina: Number Two of Group One   Aina: Number Two of Group One Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:43 pm

O_O Very nice Approved.
Back to top Go down

Aina: Number Two of Group One
Page 1 of 1