Akatsuki's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki's Revenge

Based off of Naruto. The Akatsuki come back to exact their revenge.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Barber/ Homicidel Maniac
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:42 pm

It had been the first time Uzu had left the Akatsuki hideout since rejoining under his new alias. He didn't like the idea that they still had to have partners, then again he didn't like it before. Uzu had been tracking a bounty worth 100,000 and he found his last known appearance was in Iwagakure. Uzu had hidden his Akatsuki cloak so that he wouldn't attract attention to himself, he continued to walk down the streets of the village. Uzu moved down an ally way where a man was waiting for him. Uzu approched the man and said. So where is he? He is down this way, but I can't let you pass unless you remind why I'm selling out my boss. Uzu looked at the man who wanted money so he could pass. Uzu wouldn't stand for this, He snapped the man's neck and sat him on the ground so it appeared he was sleeping. Uzu found a uniform that the men wear and used it to sneak into the man's base. It seemed that some kind of meeting was taking place Four other men stood around a man in the center, the one in the center was his target. Uzu moved up to the the man and everyone looked at him and the man said. You got something to say? Uzu nodded and said. Koto Migarugi, S-Class criminal wanted for Assignation of several high up lords, Wanted Dead. The man in the center jumped back as Uzu removed his fake uniform and lunged at the man. The other four men jumped in front of Uzu as he went after Koto, two of the men pulled out swords they were carrying, but Uzu easily grabbed the two swords stopping them and spun in the air kicking both men in the face.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Aina was secretly stalking Uzu without him notcing. Apparnetly he was so dumb he didn't know his surroundings a lot. She sighed and followed him until he went into a room. Aina smiled and let him do his job a few moments ago she took off her Akatsuki cloak and put it safe somewhere. Koto Migarugi, S-Class criminal wanted for Assignation of several high up lords, Wanted Dead. Aina again just smiled wider as she heard him kicking him left and right. 'So this is my partner, eh?' She thought to herself. Aina clutched on tighter to her scythe to make sure no one comes out. She hates run aways. When one of the men came out trying to run away she stopped them with her scythe in front of their neck. You know run aways are pathetic, so I guess that means your pathetic, eh? Aina slit the poor mans throat but could care less. She walked in the room that her partner Uzu was and started to watch him. 'He seems strong enough but does he have the brains?' Fire began to form on her hand and she just threw a wicked smile at Uzu. Where's my fun, Uzu-chan?
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Uzu turned around when he heard Aina's voice. He looked away and sighed, he then looked back at her as one of the men started to close in on his back. I had a feeling someone was following me, its times like this I wish I still had my masks. Without turning around he elbowed the guy behind him in the face. So why did you follow me, cause your not getting any of the bounty its mine. Uzu jumped into the air and began forming a series of hand signs and landed in front of a man still trying to do hand signs. Uzu pulled down his mouth cloth and shot out a fire ball at the man killing him. Uzu looked around the room for Koto and didn't see him. Well, since your here you can help me track him down. Uzu pulled out his cloak and threw it on as he started walking out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:26 am

No I don't care crap about your bounty and I was ordered to find my partner, idiot. Aina sighed at him. 'I guess no brains. Great.' She thought. She watched him kill men left and right again and sighed out of boredom. So she grabbed a man's neck and squeezed it until she hard is neck snap. Well, since your here you can help me track him down. Aina stared at him from the side and sighed. Aina followed Uzu-chan as she now called him cause it was funny to her. She threw her cloak on and ran right behind him. When she saw two men coming up Aina ran in front of Uzu and slice their heads off with her scythe. Oops I wasn't supposed to kill them, was I? Aina said with a wicked grin and began to look at the bodies of her victims. She bend down to their decapitated heads and whispered something in both their ears. Aina's face then went back to being emotionless and came up to Uzu. It seems that this guy your after ran down this way into his secret escape tunnel or something. Aina then walked down the hall and stopped in front of the door this man went into. Here.
Back to top Go down
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Uzu smiled at Aina as she sliced off the heads of two of the men. Always straight to the point, you never have any fun that way. You remind me of Hidan. Uzu moved towards one of the bodies and punched into its chest and ripped out his heart. Uzu pulled down his mouth cloth and swallowed the heart whole. Uzu kicked down the door where the man was hiding only to find him forming hand signs. The man stopped and a water vortex came out of the tube of water behind the man and fired towards Uzu. Uzu just stood there as the water poured over him, once the water stopped Uzu sighed and walked towards the man. Uzu riped off his mouth cloth and opened his mouth as threads started coming out and slowly they started to sink into the man's body as he started to scream in pain. Uzu placed his Hand around the area of the man's heart, the threads started moving towards his heart and finally ripped out his heart and as the threads started to come back his mouth he grabed the heart and crushed it in his hand. Uzu looked back to Aina and said. Come on, theres no reason to stay here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Well dear idiot, I was partly raised by Hidan-sama. He taught me everything there is to know. Before... Aina didn't finish her statement before she walked off. Yet, after his statement about not staying here anymore she laughed. Uzu-chan I have business here, I must find the murder of Hidan-sama. Though, technically he can't die but this man, Shikamaru, decided to hide all of his parts everywhere. I must gather information and seek my revenge. She turned around and walked out of the place to walk onto a dirt road. Aina rather walk and have steady pace than rush.
Back to top Go down
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Uzu stopped as he heard the name Shikamaru, he stopped walking and his head then felt like someone had dropped a boulder on his head. He began screaming as a memory came back to him. Uzu laughed as he finally remembered. Shikamaru, he is a ninja of the leaf village. Uzu tryed remembering memorys about days before his death, but he couldn't remember any thing. And how are we going to gather infromation? I'm sure someone is going to tell the Akatsuki everything we want to know."
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Duh, bird brains. She said rather coldly but could care less about the man. She walked further without Uzu but still could fill the presence behind her. Why are you following me? I thought you didn't care about sweet little ole me. She said with all the sarcasm she could say. Aina stopped right in her tracks after his last statement and laughed hysterically. She spotted a tree nearby and walked over to it. Bend down to take a sit she patted the ground next to her. This I shall tell you, Uzu-chan. I really don't know. Aina clutched her legs to her chest and placed her head on her knees looking forward. To see two little birds flying and chirping merrily to themselves. I know this though, it's hard to get threw those walls in the Leaf Village. That kid is smarter than anyone I've known. So, I must get him when his guard his down. She said seriously the first time with Uzu. Aina closed her eyes and slightly dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Uzu followed after Aina and said. I don't care, I didn't even care when I was partnered with Hidan, but I'm forced to so I don't have a choice. Uzu watched her stop and then start talking again, once she stop talking Uzu said. Some times I would think you were Hidan's daughter. Its very simple what we can do Uzu walked next to Aina and then finished saying. We find what he holds dear to him and take it. When he comes to claim it we bargin for infromation and then once its over we destroy it and we kill him.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:05 pm

That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. She said with a glare and yet. And yet dear friend it might work. Aina said while getting up and stretched out her arms and legs. Don't think I care about you too dear fellow. She laughed and watched the sun for a few moments and await Uzu orders. He seems to know whats he wants to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:52 pm

Uzu looked away and then back to Aina and said as he put a mouth cloth back on his face. It doesn't matter to me if theres nothing to gain for me. Uzu didn't want to actually tell Aina how he really feelt about any of this. Uzu started to walk away and then turned back to Aina and said. I don't care for you either, but I'm sure the Akatsuki leader knows about my long history of team kills and wouldn't be happy to find me another partner. Uzu started walking away hopeing that he hadn't spoken so much that Aina would have caught on to how he feelt.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:45 pm

I don't care for you either, but I'm sure the Akatsuki leader knows about my long history of team kills and wouldn't be happy to find me another partner. She turned around to glare at him but saw him walk off. Aina stomped her left foot on the ground and frowned. Aina turned to the tree and grabs her scythe and runs over to Uzu. Once shes close enough she stick out her tongue at him. Meany butt! Then ran ahead to go to the Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first Hunt   The first Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki's Revenge :: Villages :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: