Akatsuki's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akatsuki's Revenge

Based off of Naruto. The Akatsuki come back to exact their revenge.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stolen Document

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweeney Todd
Akatsuki Member
Sweeney Todd

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Barber/ Homicidel Maniac
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Stolen Document Empty
PostSubject: The Stolen Document   The Stolen Document Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:13 pm

Uzu is jumping from tree to tree in the forest of Death holding a document in his hand, while three jounin, with a dog with each of them, and four Anbu black ops chasing him. Uzu kept trying to escape while thinking, how did I get all these ninja to follow me.

2 hours before......

Uzu had preformed the clone jutsu so that he could easily walk into Konoha. He had taken on the form of a member of the Inuzuka clan. He had managed to get into the Inuzuka and find out where they were having a meeting about an important document which the Akatsuki leader had wanted Uzu to get. Once the document was shown Uzu knocked down a couple of people and grabbed the document. He reverted back to Uzu as he was leaving. Unfortunately three of the jounin in there along with their dog partner chased after him and once the village heard about this Four Anbu were sent out to capture Uzu and the document.

Oh ya, thats how I got into this mess. Guess its time to end this chase. Uzu started moveing around the forest hoping the things inside would finish off the ninja or they would get lost. Two of the Anbu now stood before Uzu and he just shook his head as he said. I knew it couldn't be that easy. Come on lets dance.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Admin
Cougar

Female
Number of posts : 58
Location : We were about to squeeze into a tiny, pitch black hole in search for a giant man-eating bird.
Job/hobbies : Drawing and writing poems also stare at Bri-Bri..o.o
Registration date : 2008-05-17

The Stolen Document Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Document   The Stolen Document Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Aina in another part of town without her cloak was looking up information on Shikamaru and turning around to see what people looked good that had info on him. She went up to this one old man and he told her that he was great in skill. Aina sighed and looked away from him. I guess it's no use. She said to herself. Once she turned her head Aina saw Uzu running away with a document in hand. Great...now what?
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukirevenge.darkbb.com

The Stolen Document
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki's Revenge :: Villages :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: